President Obama is reportedly nominating the Nebraska Republican to lead the Defense Department. And the GOP is up in arms
The VP succeeded where his boss failed, striking a fiscal cliff deal with the GOP
From the Roosevelts to the Obamas, a look back at how First Families have decked their famous halls
Susan Rice bailed on her secretary of state bid after GOP hectoring. Now Obama's reported pick for defense is on the ropes, too
Expect a less militarized approach to America's dealings with the rest of the world
An independent inquiry faults missteps by the State Department in the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens
With Susan Rice out as a possible replacement for Hillary Clinton, Kerry becomes the instant frontrunner
The centrist former Republican senator from Nebraska is reportedly the frontrunner to replace Leon Panetta
One of the president's closest advisors backs down in the face of what many have described as a GOP witch hunt
The leader of the now-immortal Choom Gang is reportedly on the verge of becoming the buzz-killer-in-chief
"There we go! My tweet has been posted. That's what I'm talking about!"
The fashion-industry superstar raised a fortune for Obama's campaign. Now she might get a plum job in London or Paris
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How I lost all my money
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Kim Jong Un's less responsible, Disney-obsessed older brother
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other horror movies 'based on a true story'
Subscribe to the Week