Terrified of a Romney presidency, liberals rallied around Obama during the election. Now they say they're ready to fight for an array of progressive causes
The former campaign-trail rivals are meeting in the White House's private dining room. And, arguably, it's a win-win situation for them — and America
The U.N. ambassador meets with her top GOP critics, in an apparent bid to get them to back off her likely nomination as Hillary Clinton's replacement
Just because ObamaCare is the law of the land doesn't mean every single provision is carved in stone
After more than a decade spending American blood and treasure in the Mideast and South Asia, the U.S. is upping its bet on the Pacific
Republicans are hammering Rice for her statements on the Benghazi attack, trying hard to discourage Obama from picking her as his next secretary of state
The president made some fairly big waves in education policy in his first term. Will he have the money and motivation to keep it up?
Stopping Tehran from weaponizing its nuclear energy program remains a top U.S. priority. But should it be?
The president meets the press, and his responses to their questions give us some intriguing clues about where he's headed in his second term
Social Security is the dangerous "third rail of American politics," and Medicare is equally charged. Should President Obama risk the shock?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How Block the Boat is fighting the Israeli government — in California
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week