The former first lady insists she's stepping down next year, no matter who wins in November. Who should succeed her as America's most prominent diplomat?
In the president's every delicate negotiation, the fate of global security hangs in the balance. But don't forget the elephant in the room: Domestic politics
In some ways, this White House is the most transparent ever. But it's also prosecuting secret-spillers at a record rate
Confoundingly, the president has failed for years to find capable inspectors general to bust government waste, fraud, and misconduct. Why?
Reporter Ryan Lizza is out with a "monster" 11,000-word investigation into hundreds of pages of secret White House memos. A look at the highlights
William Daley is just the latest departure. From Rahmbo to Gibbs, a look back at key staffers who put 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in their rearview mirrors
The New York Times' reporter dishes on Robert Gibbs' tirades, Rahm Emanuel's offer to resign, and more. Here are the highlights
President Obama's attorney general still fails to own up to DOJ's botched Fast and Furious operation — a failure that has cost at least 300 lives
Email evidence suggests the Energy Department fought to delay bad news about its green-jobs poster child until after the 2010 midterms
The late-night talk-show fixture will be the next comedian to roast President Obama at the glitzy (and tricky) annual event
The vice president says it's fair to make the 2012 presidential election a referendum on the economy. Did he just undercut his own ticket?
Obama aides aggressively try to discredit a journalist's unflattering portrait of the inner workings of the president's economic team
James Carville argues that Obama needs to clean house, indict bankers, and panic — lest we wind up with "a crazy person running our nation"
Republicans pounce on Obama administration emails that suggest political interference in an ill-fated federal loan to a green-tech firm
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Singapore's ruling party runs into trouble
Subscribe to the Week