The former first lady insists she's stepping down next year, no matter who wins in November. Who should succeed her as America's most prominent diplomat?
In the president's every delicate negotiation, the fate of global security hangs in the balance. But don't forget the elephant in the room: Domestic politics
In some ways, this White House is the most transparent ever. But it's also prosecuting secret-spillers at a record rate
Confoundingly, the president has failed for years to find capable inspectors general to bust government waste, fraud, and misconduct. Why?
Reporter Ryan Lizza is out with a "monster" 11,000-word investigation into hundreds of pages of secret White House memos. A look at the highlights
William Daley is just the latest departure. From Rahmbo to Gibbs, a look back at key staffers who put 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in their rearview mirrors
The New York Times' reporter dishes on Robert Gibbs' tirades, Rahm Emanuel's offer to resign, and more. Here are the highlights
President Obama's attorney general still fails to own up to DOJ's botched Fast and Furious operation — a failure that has cost at least 300 lives
Email evidence suggests the Energy Department fought to delay bad news about its green-jobs poster child until after the 2010 midterms
The late-night talk-show fixture will be the next comedian to roast President Obama at the glitzy (and tricky) annual event
The vice president says it's fair to make the 2012 presidential election a referendum on the economy. Did he just undercut his own ticket?
Obama aides aggressively try to discredit a journalist's unflattering portrait of the inner workings of the president's economic team
James Carville argues that Obama needs to clean house, indict bankers, and panic — lest we wind up with "a crazy person running our nation"
Republicans pounce on Obama administration emails that suggest political interference in an ill-fated federal loan to a green-tech firm
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
- The week's best editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week