The president might pick centrist Democrat and bank executive William Daley — a man who opposed two key Obama policies — to run the White House. What to think?
The "Saturday Night Live" comic has been tapped for one of the toughest and most scrutinized gigs in show business. Is he up to the task?
It's fall harvest time on the South Lawn. Just what has grown in the first lady's garden since she planted it last spring?
Rahm Emanuel's replacement couldn't be more different from his predecessor, say pundits. A quick guide to the "101st Senator"
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week