For too long, members of the black clergy have denounced homosexuality, says Eugene Robinson in The Washington Post. It's time to rethink that position
How a gay-sex scandal surrounding a "homophobic" pastor could affect how the black megachurch movement thinks about gay rights
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The NFL is terrified of the culture war
Subscribe to the Week