More than 60,000 people have signed a petition to get the CNN commentator kicked out of the country for his outspoken views on gun control
The Spanish-language channel Univision is teaming up with ABC in a bid to better serve an under-represented demographic
The original cable news network saw its ratings dip to a 10-year low in April, arguably suggesting that its down-the-middle approach is out of date
A new poll reveals our favorite anchors — and the talking heads we would rather tune out
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week