opinion briefs on this topic
The political analyst gets indefinitely suspended for calling the president a "d*ck" on Morning Joe. Is that a "wild overreaction"?
The former MSNBC host brought his show — and combative style — to a new network Monday night, in a much-dissected debut
Fox News claims that CNN reporters took part in a "human shield" that prevented an attack on Gadhafi. Baloney, says CNN
The Comedy Central host's advocacy on behalf of 9/11 victims puts him in the same league as the anti-McCarthyite CBS host, says The New York Times. Is the newspaper crediting him with too much?
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week