opinion briefs on this topic
The political analyst gets indefinitely suspended for calling the president a "d*ck" on Morning Joe. Is that a "wild overreaction"?
The former MSNBC host brought his show — and combative style — to a new network Monday night, in a much-dissected debut
Fox News claims that CNN reporters took part in a "human shield" that prevented an attack on Gadhafi. Baloney, says CNN
The Comedy Central host's advocacy on behalf of 9/11 victims puts him in the same league as the anti-McCarthyite CBS host, says The New York Times. Is the newspaper crediting him with too much?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week