Initial analysis on the returns in several key battleground states
The votes are already being tallied. Get the latest news and analysis from the PBS team
Keen to show their civic pride, Americans are posting photos of their completed ballots on social media sites. Only problem: That's illegal in many states
After a seemingly endless, expensive campaign, we're about to find out whether President Obama or Mitt Romney will prevail... or are we?
Both candidates are continuing to reach out as voters go to the polls... but they're going about it in very different ways
Almost inevitably, incomplete or even fake exit polls will make their way to Twitter or blogs before the voting's done. Don't be fooled...
It's Election Day! And President Obama would like you to vote. Why? "Voting's the best revenge."
Democrats sue the Sunshine State, insisting that the governor's decision to limit early-voting days has resulted in endless lines at polling stations
It seems that every four years, many Americans — yes, mostly liberals — vow to emigrate north if their candidate is defeated
Obama partisans are certain their guy will win a second term. Republicans are sure we'll be inaugurating a President Romney in January. Both sides can't be right...
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Why we gossip, according to science
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week