Initial analysis on the returns in several key battleground states
The votes are already being tallied. Get the latest news and analysis from the PBS team
Keen to show their civic pride, Americans are posting photos of their completed ballots on social media sites. Only problem: That's illegal in many states
After a seemingly endless, expensive campaign, we're about to find out whether President Obama or Mitt Romney will prevail... or are we?
Both candidates are continuing to reach out as voters go to the polls... but they're going about it in very different ways
Almost inevitably, incomplete or even fake exit polls will make their way to Twitter or blogs before the voting's done. Don't be fooled...
It's Election Day! And President Obama would like you to vote. Why? "Voting's the best revenge."
Democrats sue the Sunshine State, insisting that the governor's decision to limit early-voting days has resulted in endless lines at polling stations
It seems that every four years, many Americans — yes, mostly liberals — vow to emigrate north if their candidate is defeated
Obama partisans are certain their guy will win a second term. Republicans are sure we'll be inaugurating a President Romney in January. Both sides can't be right...
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- Inside America's crumbling infrastructure
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
Subscribe to the Week