The presidential candidates had big plans for this week. A hurricane is raining on their parade
The two presidential candidates agree that the world is getting hotter and that human activity is partly to blame, though you wouldn't know it from the 2012 race
Politics doesn't have to be all blazers and button-downs. This election, support your candidates in style and with a little bit of bling
Inevitably, a few choice phrases and images from Monday night's debate took on an internet life of their own
The insta-polls were unanimous that Obama beat Romney in their final debate. But that hardly guarantees that the president will seize the race's momentum
President Obama gave a shout-out to the fact-checkers in the foreign policy debate, but he had his own moments of truthiness
Last night's debate won't move the needle. Because for better or worse, voters are laser-focused on jobs and the economy, not Iran and Benghazi
In the tamest of the three presidential debates, the GOP candidate and the Democratic incumbent tangle on foreign policy and national security
The GOP candidate suddenly agrees with the president on Iran, Syria, and the Arab Spring
The GOP candidate is declining to show much daylight between himself and the president
The president is quick to go on the offensive, while Mitt Romney searches for high ground
Real-time, unfiltered commentary from around the world
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week