Facebook and Twitter are a much bigger factor in this presidential campaign than in 2008. How do the candidates stack up against each other online?
Where do President Obama and Mitt Romney stand on Libya, Iran, and China? Here's what you need to know
Across the nation, editorial boards appear as divided over President Obama and Mitt Romney as the rest of us
Mitt Romney holds a slim but steady lead in the important swing state, dimming Obama's prospects
On the eve of the final presidential debate, The New York Times reports that the White House is preparing for one-on-one negotiations with Iran
Romney and Obama are sure to trade jabs about Syria, Iran, and China. But it's unlikely that we'll hear anything about North Korea and the EU
The president's new zinger is trending. Whether it has staying power is another question
Romney is edging ahead in some national polls, but Obama is hanging onto leads in key swing states, raising the possibility of a very confusing election night
Obama needs to beat Mitt Romney in their final debate. Luckily for the president, the foreign policy theme isn't Romney's strong suit
President Obama and Mitt Romney took a time-out from slugging each other to gently mock themselves (and Joe Biden)
There's one presidential debate left, with the score 1 to 1. Here's how Romney can win the tiebreaker on Monday
The debate moderator comes under fire for siding with Obama in a key moment of the second presidential debate. Was she right?
The facts and figures flew furiously in Tuesday night's debate. Not all of them were true
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: August 31, 2014
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week