Even Romney's supporters say he flubbed a key moment in his second match-up with President Obama
The consensus is that the president beat Mitt Romney in the rematch of their first, disastrous-for-Obama debate in Denver
The incumbent put in a far more energetic performance than he did the first time, but the GOP candidate didn't back down
The Republican delivers an awkward response to a question on gender equality in the workplace
An audience member challenges Romney to differentiate himself from the previous Republican president
Obama wastes little time getting in the face of his GOP opponent
Real-time, unfiltered commentary from around the world
From Mitt's tax returns to the war on terror, a look at some the issues our readers hope the candidates will address
A gimmicky website and a new ad go after the Republican's arithmetic. And that's probably just the beginning of Obama's latest campaign offensive
The restaurant chain backpedals after its publicity stunt gets slammed
Obama and Romney both have problems with Crowley's proposed approach to the town-hall debate
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
Subscribe to the Week