opinion briefs on this topic
Even Romney's supporters say he flubbed a key moment in his second match-up with President Obama
The consensus is that the president beat Mitt Romney in the rematch of their first, disastrous-for-Obama debate in Denver
The incumbent put in a far more energetic performance than he did the first time, but the GOP candidate didn't back down
The Republican delivers an awkward response to a question on gender equality in the workplace
An audience member challenges Romney to differentiate himself from the previous Republican president
Obama wastes little time getting in the face of his GOP opponent
Real-time, unfiltered commentary from around the world
From Mitt's tax returns to the war on terror, a look at some the issues our readers hope the candidates will address
A gimmicky website and a new ad go after the Republican's arithmetic. And that's probably just the beginning of Obama's latest campaign offensive
The restaurant chain backpedals after its publicity stunt gets slammed
Obama and Romney both have problems with Crowley's proposed approach to the town-hall debate
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- China's massive pollution problem
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Is it finally time to start paying college athletes?
Subscribe to the Week