opinion briefs on this topic
Even Romney's supporters say he flubbed a key moment in his second match-up with President Obama
The consensus is that the president beat Mitt Romney in the rematch of their first, disastrous-for-Obama debate in Denver
The incumbent put in a far more energetic performance than he did the first time, but the GOP candidate didn't back down
The Republican delivers an awkward response to a question on gender equality in the workplace
An audience member challenges Romney to differentiate himself from the previous Republican president
Obama wastes little time getting in the face of his GOP opponent
Real-time, unfiltered commentary from around the world
From Mitt's tax returns to the war on terror, a look at some the issues our readers hope the candidates will address
A gimmicky website and a new ad go after the Republican's arithmetic. And that's probably just the beginning of Obama's latest campaign offensive
The restaurant chain backpedals after its publicity stunt gets slammed
Obama and Romney both have problems with Crowley's proposed approach to the town-hall debate
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
Subscribe to the Week