The Daily Caller reveals that Obama attended Raddatz's 1991 wedding, suggesting that the connection means she can't be trusted to referee Thursday's face-off
The president is blowing it big time — and even a masterful debate performance from his running mate won't be enough to right this ship
Dems and GOPers follow up the first on-stage clash with ads hammering home the messages they hope voters will take away from the event. Whose version will prevail?
The GOP candidate suddenly doesn't want to raise taxes on the rich and loves government regulations. But is this the real Mitt Romney?
Mitt Romney may have won the debate, but the big loser was Sesame Street's beloved icon. A guide to the Twitter madness Wednesday night's showdown inspired
The typically inoffensive appliance brand makes an ill-advised joke on Twitter — and pays the price
Once voters forget what President Obama and Mitt Romney said in their Wednesday showdown, they'll still remember the images they projected
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week