The Daily Caller reveals that Obama attended Raddatz's 1991 wedding, suggesting that the connection means she can't be trusted to referee Thursday's face-off
The president is blowing it big time — and even a masterful debate performance from his running mate won't be enough to right this ship
Dems and GOPers follow up the first on-stage clash with ads hammering home the messages they hope voters will take away from the event. Whose version will prevail?
The GOP candidate suddenly doesn't want to raise taxes on the rich and loves government regulations. But is this the real Mitt Romney?
Mitt Romney may have won the debate, but the big loser was Sesame Street's beloved icon. A guide to the Twitter madness Wednesday night's showdown inspired
The typically inoffensive appliance brand makes an ill-advised joke on Twitter — and pays the price
Once voters forget what President Obama and Mitt Romney said in their Wednesday showdown, they'll still remember the images they projected
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week