The Daily Caller reveals that Obama attended Raddatz's 1991 wedding, suggesting that the connection means she can't be trusted to referee Thursday's face-off
The president is blowing it big time — and even a masterful debate performance from his running mate won't be enough to right this ship
Dems and GOPers follow up the first on-stage clash with ads hammering home the messages they hope voters will take away from the event. Whose version will prevail?
The GOP candidate suddenly doesn't want to raise taxes on the rich and loves government regulations. But is this the real Mitt Romney?
Mitt Romney may have won the debate, but the big loser was Sesame Street's beloved icon. A guide to the Twitter madness Wednesday night's showdown inspired
The typically inoffensive appliance brand makes an ill-advised joke on Twitter — and pays the price
Once voters forget what President Obama and Mitt Romney said in their Wednesday showdown, they'll still remember the images they projected
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How to be a moral internet citizen on the often-immoral internet
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
Subscribe to the Week