opinion briefs on this topic
The ubiquitous coffee chain hopes to expand into your kitchen, offering a new home brewer that can re-create the company's signature lattes and espressos
Who needs cash? The coffee giant strikes a $25 million deal to use the futuristic payment system in 7,000 of its chains nationwide, which could mean the end of the old way of paying
In a bid to expand its empire, the java king tries its hand at smoothies
The coffee king mandates that its frequently-trafficked NYC restrooms will be restricted to employees only — sparking both anxiety and jokes
The java chain has rolled out a smartphone app that customers can use to pay for their lattes. Will this idea kill cash?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
Subscribe to the Week