The ubiquitous coffee chain hopes to expand into your kitchen, offering a new home brewer that can re-create the company's signature lattes and espressos
Who needs cash? The coffee giant strikes a $25 million deal to use the futuristic payment system in 7,000 of its chains nationwide, which could mean the end of the old way of paying
In a bid to expand its empire, the java king tries its hand at smoothies
The coffee king mandates that its frequently-trafficked NYC restrooms will be restricted to employees only — sparking both anxiety and jokes
The java chain has rolled out a smartphone app that customers can use to pay for their lattes. Will this idea kill cash?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Behind the newest attempt to get the Supreme Court to strike down affirmative action
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week