The ubiquitous coffee chain hopes to expand into your kitchen, offering a new home brewer that can re-create the company's signature lattes and espressos
Who needs cash? The coffee giant strikes a $25 million deal to use the futuristic payment system in 7,000 of its chains nationwide, which could mean the end of the old way of paying
In a bid to expand its empire, the java king tries its hand at smoothies
The coffee king mandates that its frequently-trafficked NYC restrooms will be restricted to employees only — sparking both anxiety and jokes
The java chain has rolled out a smartphone app that customers can use to pay for their lattes. Will this idea kill cash?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week