opinion briefs on this topic
Spanish researchers claim that husbands who help out with cooking, cleaning, and shopping suffer the consequences
Mean kids rule high school, and self-involved celebrities like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian get loads of attention. A new study might explain why
The American Academy of Pediatrics is newly recommending that doctors play a more pro-active role in prescribing the morning-after pill for teenagers
Committed males administered a nasal spray of the hormone were more likely to steer clear of an attractive woman who wasn't their partner
Catarina Migliorini will reportedly receive $780,000 in exchange for sex — and donate most of it to an effort to house poor Brazilian families
A leading women's health group now recommends that teenage girls should consider using long-term hormone therapies in lieu of the pill or patch
U.K. researchers discover that the mere presence of a nearby phone can dramatically affect the way you feel about the person sitting in front of you
One man faked his death. Another dressed (unromantically) as broccoli. In the YouTube era, suitors will go to shameless lengths to score a viral-video proposal
While it's not clear whether they even work, the contraceptive implants are easy to remove... provided doctors can find them
After you've documented the cake-cutting, the first kiss, and the bouquet toss, how about memorializing your first night of married passion?
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week