Scientists discover a chemical that temporarily stops the production of sperm, an effect that doesn't cause side effects and that appears to be 100 percent reversible
More brides-to-be are stripping for the camera as a pre-wedding gift for their grooms. Is this just a regrettable fad or an empowering form of body art?
If your wedding band stamps "I'm married" on your skin, are you less likely to slip it off in pursuit of extramarital action?
A Dutch entrepreneur is planning a luxury destination for couples who want to take a permanent vacation from each other
Vivus, the manufacturer of a new erectile dysfunction drug, says the pill can work in as little as 15 minutes, which would make it the first "on-demand drug" for sex
A new study finds that many women have unmerited faith in their choice of contraception's ability to prevent unplanned pregnancies
The teen birth rate has plunged 44 percent since 1991. What's behind the decline?
Here comes the bride, there goes your savings. For the first time since 2008, wedding inflation is back in vogue
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- Uber, and the growing threat of corporate surveillance
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
Subscribe to the Week