Scientists discover a chemical that temporarily stops the production of sperm, an effect that doesn't cause side effects and that appears to be 100 percent reversible
More brides-to-be are stripping for the camera as a pre-wedding gift for their grooms. Is this just a regrettable fad or an empowering form of body art?
If your wedding band stamps "I'm married" on your skin, are you less likely to slip it off in pursuit of extramarital action?
A Dutch entrepreneur is planning a luxury destination for couples who want to take a permanent vacation from each other
Vivus, the manufacturer of a new erectile dysfunction drug, says the pill can work in as little as 15 minutes, which would make it the first "on-demand drug" for sex
A new study finds that many women have unmerited faith in their choice of contraception's ability to prevent unplanned pregnancies
The teen birth rate has plunged 44 percent since 1991. What's behind the decline?
Here comes the bride, there goes your savings. For the first time since 2008, wedding inflation is back in vogue
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week