Scientists discover a chemical that temporarily stops the production of sperm, an effect that doesn't cause side effects and that appears to be 100 percent reversible
More brides-to-be are stripping for the camera as a pre-wedding gift for their grooms. Is this just a regrettable fad or an empowering form of body art?
If your wedding band stamps "I'm married" on your skin, are you less likely to slip it off in pursuit of extramarital action?
A Dutch entrepreneur is planning a luxury destination for couples who want to take a permanent vacation from each other
Vivus, the manufacturer of a new erectile dysfunction drug, says the pill can work in as little as 15 minutes, which would make it the first "on-demand drug" for sex
A new study finds that many women have unmerited faith in their choice of contraception's ability to prevent unplanned pregnancies
The teen birth rate has plunged 44 percent since 1991. What's behind the decline?
Here comes the bride, there goes your savings. For the first time since 2008, wedding inflation is back in vogue
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
Subscribe to the Week