opinion briefs on this topic
What really turns women on? According to a new study from Scotland's Abertay University, it may not be men's hard bodies, but rather, their strong antibodies
The health center at Pennsylvania's Shippenburg University installs a controversial new unit to dispense emergency contraceptives for students
An Atlanta artist decides to try following her nose to love, creating a matchmaking party based on little-understood magnetic aromas
A brothel baron plans to open an exotic sex den for men who dream of getting it on in outer space
Swedish farmers offer a dating service that lets eco-friendly singles fight food waste and loneliness at the same time
A Scottish inventor devises interactive pillows that allow lovers to sleep together — even if they're separated by continents or oceans
After 72 years of marriage, Norma and Gordon Yeager died within one hour of each other — and were buried in a single coffin
Writer Kate Bolick investigates the state of modern marriage and concludes that women might be better off just staying single
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- How moderns celebrate Good Friday and Easter
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week