What really turns women on? According to a new study from Scotland's Abertay University, it may not be men's hard bodies, but rather, their strong antibodies
The health center at Pennsylvania's Shippenburg University installs a controversial new unit to dispense emergency contraceptives for students
An Atlanta artist decides to try following her nose to love, creating a matchmaking party based on little-understood magnetic aromas
A brothel baron plans to open an exotic sex den for men who dream of getting it on in outer space
Swedish farmers offer a dating service that lets eco-friendly singles fight food waste and loneliness at the same time
A Scottish inventor devises interactive pillows that allow lovers to sleep together — even if they're separated by continents or oceans
After 72 years of marriage, Norma and Gordon Yeager died within one hour of each other — and were buried in a single coffin
Writer Kate Bolick investigates the state of modern marriage and concludes that women might be better off just staying single
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 10 soldiers welcomed home by very happy dogs
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week