opinion briefs on this topic
A new study warns that women taking a popular injectible contraceptive may be twice as likely to contract or transmit HIV
Mexico's capital considers a proposal that would give unhappily married people a much easier way out
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals warns women that 1.4 million packs of birth control pills may be ineffective
Unlike the popular gay hookup app on which it was modeled, Blendr is full of glitches — and short on sexual satisfaction, says Tracy Clark-Flory in Salon
Did America need a scientific study to prove that bisexuals exist? Yes, according to some experts
Sin City is marrying far fewer couples than it did before the recession. What gives?
The world of online dating is growing and evolving in strange, potentially creepy ways, says Financial Times media correspondent David Gelles
Researchers are closing in on a viable male birth control pill. But will men actually use it?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week