A website says it's promoting fidelity by letting wronged husband and wives expose and embarrass cheaters. Just desserts, or just wrong?
A new site called FindYourFaceMate.com matches you with a date who looks like you. It's just the latest online gimmick to attract the lovelorn
According to a new report, emergency contraception might also work well for non-emergencies — but is using the Plan B pill that way a wise idea?
Researchers may have discovered a natural, eight-legged solution to erectile dysfunction
Sophomore center Brandon Davies was booted off the team for sleeping with his girlfriend, which violates the conservative school's exacting honor code
What can researchers tell us about the thrills and heartaches of Valentine's Day? More than you might think
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
Subscribe to the Week