Sex and Relationships : Best ColumnPosted on August 4, 2010, at 3:31 PM
Author — and undercover mistress — Holly Hill argues that women would be better off excusing their husbands' adulterous ways. Enough, says Salon's Mary Elizabeth Williams
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week