opinion briefs on this topic
Sex and Relationships : Best ColumnPosted on August 4, 2010, at 3:31 PM
Author — and undercover mistress — Holly Hill argues that women would be better off excusing their husbands' adulterous ways. Enough, says Salon's Mary Elizabeth Williams
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Narendra Modi is not a shoo-in to become India's next prime minister
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why conservatives are trying to strangle solar energy
Subscribe to the Week