opinion briefs on this topic
Combed, curled, and ready to strut their stuff…
Living up to the title of man's best friend, these dogs face danger and death to stay near the ones they love
The multi-billion-dollar pet industry gleefully churns out products for the prude, the lazy, and the fashionable among our furry friends
A new law in the Bay State gives courts the right to make protection orders inclusive of household pets
Some dog owners will do anything to keep their pets from barking, including putting them under the knife
It's easy to waste time at work gazing at photos of cuddling kittens and snoozing puppies, but a new study suggests that such images may make you more efficient
Hikers band together to save an injured German Shepherd that had been left for dead in the mountains of Colorado
Dogs are suckers for human foods that contain a lot of ingredients that are bad for animals. Luckily, crafty cooks have concocted some delicacies with Fido in mind
The famously liberal city has come up with a novel solution to its panhandling problem — and it involves lots of abandoned dogs
Fewer Japanese adults are opting to have kids. Instead, more and more are buying lapdogs... and pampering them to implausible degrees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week