Combed, curled, and ready to strut their stuff…
Living up to the title of man's best friend, these dogs face danger and death to stay near the ones they love
The multi-billion-dollar pet industry gleefully churns out products for the prude, the lazy, and the fashionable among our furry friends
A new law in the Bay State gives courts the right to make protection orders inclusive of household pets
Some dog owners will do anything to keep their pets from barking, including putting them under the knife
It's easy to waste time at work gazing at photos of cuddling kittens and snoozing puppies, but a new study suggests that such images may make you more efficient
Hikers band together to save an injured German Shepherd that had been left for dead in the mountains of Colorado
Dogs are suckers for human foods that contain a lot of ingredients that are bad for animals. Luckily, crafty cooks have concocted some delicacies with Fido in mind
The famously liberal city has come up with a novel solution to its panhandling problem — and it involves lots of abandoned dogs
Fewer Japanese adults are opting to have kids. Instead, more and more are buying lapdogs... and pampering them to implausible degrees
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
Subscribe to the Week