Combed, curled, and ready to strut their stuff…
Living up to the title of man's best friend, these dogs face danger and death to stay near the ones they love
The multi-billion-dollar pet industry gleefully churns out products for the prude, the lazy, and the fashionable among our furry friends
A new law in the Bay State gives courts the right to make protection orders inclusive of household pets
Some dog owners will do anything to keep their pets from barking, including putting them under the knife
It's easy to waste time at work gazing at photos of cuddling kittens and snoozing puppies, but a new study suggests that such images may make you more efficient
Hikers band together to save an injured German Shepherd that had been left for dead in the mountains of Colorado
Dogs are suckers for human foods that contain a lot of ingredients that are bad for animals. Luckily, crafty cooks have concocted some delicacies with Fido in mind
The famously liberal city has come up with a novel solution to its panhandling problem — and it involves lots of abandoned dogs
Fewer Japanese adults are opting to have kids. Instead, more and more are buying lapdogs... and pampering them to implausible degrees
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week