Few racers can complete the daunting cycling challenge through the mountainous Tibetan Plateau. This year, one did it without a bike... or shoes
Just like child molesters, animal abusers in one New York county will have to register so their neighbors know who they are
More than 1 in 5 American drivers with a dog in tow let Fido climb into the driver's seat — and some even play fetch
The world is full of stories of dogs saving humans, and even dogs saving dogs. But a dog saving himself... by dialing 911?
The four-legged breakout star of 2011 leaves showbiz on a high note. And the critics will miss him
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week