Few racers can complete the daunting cycling challenge through the mountainous Tibetan Plateau. This year, one did it without a bike... or shoes
Just like child molesters, animal abusers in one New York county will have to register so their neighbors know who they are
More than 1 in 5 American drivers with a dog in tow let Fido climb into the driver's seat — and some even play fetch
The world is full of stories of dogs saving humans, and even dogs saving dogs. But a dog saving himself... by dialing 911?
The four-legged breakout star of 2011 leaves showbiz on a high note. And the critics will miss him
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week