opinion briefs on this topic
Few racers can complete the daunting cycling challenge through the mountainous Tibetan Plateau. This year, one did it without a bike... or shoes
Just like child molesters, animal abusers in one New York county will have to register so their neighbors know who they are
More than 1 in 5 American drivers with a dog in tow let Fido climb into the driver's seat — and some even play fetch
The world is full of stories of dogs saving humans, and even dogs saving dogs. But a dog saving himself... by dialing 911?
The four-legged breakout star of 2011 leaves showbiz on a high note. And the critics will miss him
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week