opinion briefs on this topic
A Labrador and his sensitive nose have raised thorny questions about the Fourth Amendment
The animal insurance industry is booming, and some customers are reportedly going to horribly inhumane lengths to cash in
The owners of the city's 150,000 dogs are exerting their political influence to tip divisive doggy issues in their favor
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
Subscribe to the Week