A Labrador and his sensitive nose have raised thorny questions about the Fourth Amendment
The animal insurance industry is booming, and some customers are reportedly going to horribly inhumane lengths to cash in
The owners of the city's 150,000 dogs are exerting their political influence to tip divisive doggy issues in their favor
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week