A Labrador and his sensitive nose have raised thorny questions about the Fourth Amendment
The animal insurance industry is booming, and some customers are reportedly going to horribly inhumane lengths to cash in
The owners of the city's 150,000 dogs are exerting their political influence to tip divisive doggy issues in their favor
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- The week's best photojournalism
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week