The Bad Newz Kennels that temporarily destroyed the NFL star's career are getting a rebirth of sorts
After a Mastiff fatally mauls a toddler in his New York home, many parents insist the "monster dog" should have been kept away from kids
For a small fee, enterprising atheists say they'll adopt the pets of Christians who'll be zipping up to heaven this weekend
Dog-bite claims bled $412 million from insurance companies last year, and some say vicious pooches have become a serious threat to public health
For the first time, a Scottish deerhound has won the highest honor at America's most prestigious dog show. Was the Pekinese robbed?
Everybody knows that trained pooches can sniff out drugs. But inmates with concealed cellphones and anyone with pirated CDs should be wary of these dogs, as well
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week