opinion briefs on this topic
The Bad Newz Kennels that temporarily destroyed the NFL star's career are getting a rebirth of sorts
After a Mastiff fatally mauls a toddler in his New York home, many parents insist the "monster dog" should have been kept away from kids
For a small fee, enterprising atheists say they'll adopt the pets of Christians who'll be zipping up to heaven this weekend
Dog-bite claims bled $412 million from insurance companies last year, and some say vicious pooches have become a serious threat to public health
For the first time, a Scottish deerhound has won the highest honor at America's most prestigious dog show. Was the Pekinese robbed?
Everybody knows that trained pooches can sniff out drugs. But inmates with concealed cellphones and anyone with pirated CDs should be wary of these dogs, as well
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
Subscribe to the Week