The Bad Newz Kennels that temporarily destroyed the NFL star's career are getting a rebirth of sorts
After a Mastiff fatally mauls a toddler in his New York home, many parents insist the "monster dog" should have been kept away from kids
For a small fee, enterprising atheists say they'll adopt the pets of Christians who'll be zipping up to heaven this weekend
Dog-bite claims bled $412 million from insurance companies last year, and some say vicious pooches have become a serious threat to public health
For the first time, a Scottish deerhound has won the highest honor at America's most prestigious dog show. Was the Pekinese robbed?
Everybody knows that trained pooches can sniff out drugs. But inmates with concealed cellphones and anyone with pirated CDs should be wary of these dogs, as well
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 23, 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week