opinion briefs on this topic
Anti-soda activists release an animated ad showing the grim health risks faced by anyone who consumes as much sugar as the company's furry icons
The rather low-rent restaurant synonymous with food courts and airports wants to become the next Panera
Visitors to McDonald's restaurants across the country will soon notice a difference on the menu boards — gut-busting calorie counts. Welcome change or buzzkill?
New York's mayor attacks super-sized sodas in a bid to curb obesity. Smart plan or nanny-state excess?
How would you like a side of used Band-Aid with your hamburger meal? A look at chain-restaurant orders gone terribly awry
The massive fast-food chain promises to offer more humanely produced food. Is this a tipping point in the movement toward better treatment of livestock?
Cheeseburger or pizza? Why not both? These gut-busting creations are ideal for the indecisive junk-food addict
The fast-food chain pulls an ad featuring the soulstress that triggered a wave of mockery and criticism
The house that Whopper built shakes things up by offering smoothies and salads alongside its artery-clogging burgers and fries
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- How to flirt, according to science
- Game of Thrones recap: 'The Lion and the Rose'
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week