opinion briefs on this topic
Don Gorske's queasy quest to consume the most Big Macs ever hits a gut-wrenching milestone
The fast-food giant is all smiles after charges that it falsely called its taco filling "seasoned beef" are scrapped
Burger King Japan unveils a 1,160-calorie sandwich stuffed with a chicken breast and two beef patties. A look at other American-inspired mega meals
When he learned his beloved burrito had increased in price, a Texas man opened fire. He's just the latest to go postal over fast food
A Chicago man calling himself the "McRunner" will attempt a marathon on March 20... after 30 days of eating nothing but fast food
Who knew? The self-appointed "healthy" fast-food outlet now has more outlets worldwide than McDonald's (even if its annual revenue is still considerably smaller)
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week