An Ohio woman punched in a McDonald's drive-thru window when denied McNuggets. But she isn't the first fast-food lover with supersized rage
Every year thousands of Americans — particularly children — are killed by something they ate, says Eric Schlosser in The New York Times. So why is the Senate balking at passing a food safety bill?
A look at the covetted concoction's lore — from its disputed origins to the mysterious mid-70s disappearance of its cartoon spokes-blob, Uncle O’Grimacey
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week