An Ohio woman punched in a McDonald's drive-thru window when denied McNuggets. But she isn't the first fast-food lover with supersized rage
Every year thousands of Americans — particularly children — are killed by something they ate, says Eric Schlosser in The New York Times. So why is the Senate balking at passing a food safety bill?
A look at the covetted concoction's lore — from its disputed origins to the mysterious mid-70s disappearance of its cartoon spokes-blob, Uncle O’Grimacey
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 5 deliciously creative oats recipes
Subscribe to the Week