opinion briefs on this topic
Brangelina. Hanson. Danny DeVito. And more!
Eat some protein beforehand, stick to clear spirits, and be sure to quaff plenty of water
A startup company is developing a material that can detect date-rape drugs and discreetly alert a drinker
U.K. researchers discover that suds lovers who drink from curved glasses guzzle their brews nearly twice as fast. But why?
Inventors create a breath spray that gets you inebriated near-instantly when you need a quick jolt of liquid courage
A Japanese brewer is topping off glasses of beer with foam dispensed like soft-serve ice cream — and the concept promises to chill the ale for 30 minutes
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- The irresponsibly stupid and dangerous camouflage patterns of the U.S. military
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Subscribe to the Week