Brangelina. Hanson. Danny DeVito. And more!
Eat some protein beforehand, stick to clear spirits, and be sure to quaff plenty of water
A startup company is developing a material that can detect date-rape drugs and discreetly alert a drinker
U.K. researchers discover that suds lovers who drink from curved glasses guzzle their brews nearly twice as fast. But why?
Inventors create a breath spray that gets you inebriated near-instantly when you need a quick jolt of liquid courage
A Japanese brewer is topping off glasses of beer with foam dispensed like soft-serve ice cream — and the concept promises to chill the ale for 30 minutes
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How computers will replace your doctor
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week