Brangelina. Hanson. Danny DeVito. And more!
Eat some protein beforehand, stick to clear spirits, and be sure to quaff plenty of water
A startup company is developing a material that can detect date-rape drugs and discreetly alert a drinker
U.K. researchers discover that suds lovers who drink from curved glasses guzzle their brews nearly twice as fast. But why?
Inventors create a breath spray that gets you inebriated near-instantly when you need a quick jolt of liquid courage
A Japanese brewer is topping off glasses of beer with foam dispensed like soft-serve ice cream — and the concept promises to chill the ale for 30 minutes
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
When Americans banned Christmas
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- It ain't easy being green in the world's most polluted city
Subscribe to the Week