opinion briefs on this topic
The University of Connecticut fires a widely cited researcher accused of falsifying vino-boosting data — but don't put down the glass just yet
The CDC says far too many Americans are hooked on booze. Here, a numerical look at just how big our drinking problem really is
The comedian filmed a series of grainy local TV spots promoting the unsavory lager, reportedly on his own initiative. Is there more to the story?
New research shows that, yes, college students who post about "getting drunk" on Facebook are more prone to alcohol abuse. Time for an intervention?
An in-development drug may help drinkers avoid embarrassing themselves — if not in time for this year's company Christmas party
Increasingly, beer drinkers are eschewing the red and white can and opting for lower-calorie brews, imports, and craft beers
The brewing giant is thirsting for more female customers, but drinkers aren't exactly lining up for a "Crisp Rosé" lager
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
Subscribe to the Week