The man behind the beloved furry red monster takes a leave of absence after sex allegations surface
On the heels of Kermit's big-screen triumph, Elmo and Co. announce their own plan to capitalize on nostalgia
A new documentary profiles the lovable red monster — and the 6-foot-tall black man who gives him voice
Quit ringing those wedding bells! Bert and Ernie are neither gay nor engaged, insist the beloved Muppets' creators in a stinging statement
Even before a certain pop star showed Elmo her cleavage, Sesame Street wasn't a scandal-free zone
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week