opinion briefs on this topic
The man behind the beloved furry red monster takes a leave of absence after sex allegations surface
On the heels of Kermit's big-screen triumph, Elmo and Co. announce their own plan to capitalize on nostalgia
A new documentary profiles the lovable red monster — and the 6-foot-tall black man who gives him voice
Quit ringing those wedding bells! Bert and Ernie are neither gay nor engaged, insist the beloved Muppets' creators in a stinging statement
Even before a certain pop star showed Elmo her cleavage, Sesame Street wasn't a scandal-free zone
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week