The American Family Association claims that encouraging kids to make new friends at lunch oppresses Christians and promotes homosexuality
After a video of middle schoolers tormenting 68-year-old bus monitor Karen Klein goes viral, supporters raise money to send her on vacation — and then some
A kindergarten teacher in suburban San Antonio allegedly had her students line up to hit a kid accused of bullying. Is there any way her actions were justified?
A new study suggests that exposure to violence damages children's DNA, making them susceptible to the diseases of old age years before their peers
Despite his insistence that re-editing the buzzy documentary would blunt its impact, Harvey Weinstein will reportedly sanitize the film for an upcoming wide release
Critics are hailing the anti-bullying documentary as a must-see movie — which is tricky since a controversial ratings battle will prevent most kids from seeing it
The MPAA slaps an R rating on a film about the dangers of adolescent bullying, potentially preventing the target audience from even viewing the movie
Young Jonah Mowry bravely explains how he has been persecuted since first grade, considered suicide, but is finding the strength to carry on
Parents in a small town in Illinois suspect their young daughter, Ashlynn Conner, took her own life after enduring years of bullying
However well-intentioned, these laws deny the value of all humans — and the hate in all crimes
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week