Not sure how to choose between the Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, or iPad Mini? Don't worry. The Week is here to help
Rumor has it that Google and Samsung are partnering on a new high-resolution super slab
In an aggressive move, the e-tail giant unveils high-definition tablets that are dramatically cheaper than the iPad — but are arguably just as good
The two former rivals are teaming up, and a slide-tiled, sub-$200 tablet might just be on the horizon
A new wonder material would keep eyeglasses from fogging up, create self-cleaning windows, and make tablets readable outdoors
The Korean manufacturer's affordable new 7-inch device will have to compete with proven winners like Amazon's Kindle Fire and Barnes & Noble's Nook Tablet
Cupertino may have met its match in Intel's new Letexo Ultrabook, which operates as both a super-thin notebook computer and a touch-screen tablet
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are reportedly coming to the iPad — but not to Google's tablets
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week