opinion briefs on this topic
Not sure how to choose between the Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, or iPad Mini? Don't worry. The Week is here to help
Rumor has it that Google and Samsung are partnering on a new high-resolution super slab
In an aggressive move, the e-tail giant unveils high-definition tablets that are dramatically cheaper than the iPad — but are arguably just as good
The two former rivals are teaming up, and a slide-tiled, sub-$200 tablet might just be on the horizon
A new wonder material would keep eyeglasses from fogging up, create self-cleaning windows, and make tablets readable outdoors
The Korean manufacturer's affordable new 7-inch device will have to compete with proven winners like Amazon's Kindle Fire and Barnes & Noble's Nook Tablet
Cupertino may have met its match in Intel's new Letexo Ultrabook, which operates as both a super-thin notebook computer and a touch-screen tablet
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are reportedly coming to the iPad — but not to Google's tablets
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
Subscribe to the Week