Mitch Greenlick wants to put cigarettes in the same category as LSD and steroids
First restaurants, then bars... now private homes? A California township ups the anti-smoking ante
Smokeless tobacco is booming, thanks to a widespread belief that newly affordable e-cigarettes are actually better for you — but not all doctors agree
The best way to scare smokers into quitting? Ask former smokers to demonstrate how ruthlessly tobacco destroyed their bodies
Companies have long tried to get workers to quit smoking and start exercising. Now employers are aiming where it hurts: The paycheck
After years of interviewing Americans, the CDC finds that the nation's smokers are most likely to be young, poor, white — and working blue-collar jobs
Five major U.S. tobacco companies say yes, arguing that they shouldn't be forced to scare consumers away from their own products
Kids exposed to secondhand smoke have a higher risk of cancer, heart disease and, according a new study, hearing loss
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week