Mitch Greenlick wants to put cigarettes in the same category as LSD and steroids
First restaurants, then bars... now private homes? A California township ups the anti-smoking ante
Smokeless tobacco is booming, thanks to a widespread belief that newly affordable e-cigarettes are actually better for you — but not all doctors agree
The best way to scare smokers into quitting? Ask former smokers to demonstrate how ruthlessly tobacco destroyed their bodies
Companies have long tried to get workers to quit smoking and start exercising. Now employers are aiming where it hurts: The paycheck
After years of interviewing Americans, the CDC finds that the nation's smokers are most likely to be young, poor, white — and working blue-collar jobs
Five major U.S. tobacco companies say yes, arguing that they shouldn't be forced to scare consumers away from their own products
Kids exposed to secondhand smoke have a higher risk of cancer, heart disease and, according a new study, hearing loss
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week