Mitch Greenlick wants to put cigarettes in the same category as LSD and steroids
First restaurants, then bars... now private homes? A California township ups the anti-smoking ante
Smokeless tobacco is booming, thanks to a widespread belief that newly affordable e-cigarettes are actually better for you — but not all doctors agree
The best way to scare smokers into quitting? Ask former smokers to demonstrate how ruthlessly tobacco destroyed their bodies
Companies have long tried to get workers to quit smoking and start exercising. Now employers are aiming where it hurts: The paycheck
After years of interviewing Americans, the CDC finds that the nation's smokers are most likely to be young, poor, white — and working blue-collar jobs
Five major U.S. tobacco companies say yes, arguing that they shouldn't be forced to scare consumers away from their own products
Kids exposed to secondhand smoke have a higher risk of cancer, heart disease and, according a new study, hearing loss
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
Subscribe to the Week