It's been an abysmally dry and scorching summer so far, triggering comparisons to the 1930s Dust Bowl. Here, a look at just how bad it's been
You better enjoy these last, unusually balmy days of winter, because come spring, nature has a few surprises for us — like ravenous bears
A "mythical," mile-high haboob swept through Arizona on Tuesday evening. And thanks to a quick-witted photographer, we can see it roll in, too
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week