What really killed the birds in Arkansas and elsewhere? Inventive theorists are blaming everything from End Times to a bird-targeting UFO
A spate of mass animal deaths has the internet buzzing with theories about the "Aflockalypse." But are such creature die-offs really so uncommon?
After 5,000 redwing blackbirds fell dead in Arkansas, other fish, birds, and even crabs have been dying en masse across the globe — sparking apocalyptic fears
In the past few days, there have been not one but two creepy, large-scale wildlife deaths in Arkansas. What's to blame?
From creeping kudzu to walking fish, invasive species are colonizing America and the world
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
Subscribe to the Week