What really killed the birds in Arkansas and elsewhere? Inventive theorists are blaming everything from End Times to a bird-targeting UFO
A spate of mass animal deaths has the internet buzzing with theories about the "Aflockalypse." But are such creature die-offs really so uncommon?
After 5,000 redwing blackbirds fell dead in Arkansas, other fish, birds, and even crabs have been dying en masse across the globe — sparking apocalyptic fears
In the past few days, there have been not one but two creepy, large-scale wildlife deaths in Arkansas. What's to blame?
From creeping kudzu to walking fish, invasive species are colonizing America and the world
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week