What really killed the birds in Arkansas and elsewhere? Inventive theorists are blaming everything from End Times to a bird-targeting UFO
A spate of mass animal deaths has the internet buzzing with theories about the "Aflockalypse." But are such creature die-offs really so uncommon?
After 5,000 redwing blackbirds fell dead in Arkansas, other fish, birds, and even crabs have been dying en masse across the globe — sparking apocalyptic fears
In the past few days, there have been not one but two creepy, large-scale wildlife deaths in Arkansas. What's to blame?
From creeping kudzu to walking fish, invasive species are colonizing America and the world
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week