The recovering — but still shaky — Arizona Democrat announces that she's stepping down from Congress, but that, one day, she will return
The deadly rampage left six people dead, and nearly killed Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. Now, the tragedy's anniversary is prompting a fresh round of soul-searching
Alongside her husband, the still-recovering congresswoman talks and smiles through an ABC interview. How did she do?
The Arizona Democrat shocked the nation by walking into the House Monday night. And for a brief moment, a bitterly-divided Congress could agree on something
The Arizona congresswoman has made incredible progress since being shot in the head on January 8. Here's a concise look back at how far she's come
The accused Tucson gunman appeared "disturbed" and "delusional" in court Wednesday, raising questions about the prosecution's ability to seek justice
The NBC franchise always take inspiration from real events. But should they have waited longer before doing an episode on such a devastating national tragedy?
Astronaut Mark Kelly will command his upcoming space mission as planned, and says his injured wife would be "very comfortable" with his choice. Others question his decision
Rupert Murdoch's iPad-only newspaper stirs controversy by featuring footage of Rep. Giffords, filmed before she was shot, talking about... her iPad
Federal lawyers must decide whether to seek capital punishment for alleged shooter Jared Lee Loughner if he's convicted
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week