Muslim anger continues to simmer over an amateurish, mysterious, American-made video insulting the Prophet Mohammad. What's going to be the fallout?
The Arab world is plagued by poverty, repression, and unsustainable population growth. What's a global superpower to do?
In one week, Saudi Arabia announces it's giving women the right to vote ... but continuing to whip them for getting behind the wheel of a car
Millions of Yemenis are going hungry as a violent stalemate between anti-government protesters and President Ali Abdullah Saleh drags on
After decades of authoritarian order, Egypt's toppled pharaoh is sick, caged, and fighting for his life and freedom
Ali Abdullah Saleh reemerges after undergoing at least eight surgeries following an apparent assassination attempt — and refuses to step down
The Obama administration will engage with Egypt's influential Islamic group. Will that help keep the movement in check, or seal its rise to power?
Yemen's president flies to Saudi Arabia after being wounded in a daring attack. Now, uncertainty lingers over his Middle Eastern nation's future
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- California's epic drought
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week