TIME's Bobby Ghosh considers whether the revolutionary wave sweeping the Arab world would have toppled the Iraqi dictator
Some writers are taking heat for their insensitive, partisan reactions to Logan's Egyptian ordeal. Why such disrespect?
In the aftermath of the disturbing attack on the CBS correspondent in Egypt, media organizations face tough questions about female reporters' safety
The Egyptian president defies reports of his resignation and clings to power — provoking protesters and embarrassing the U.S. Now what?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week