TIME's Bobby Ghosh considers whether the revolutionary wave sweeping the Arab world would have toppled the Iraqi dictator
Some writers are taking heat for their insensitive, partisan reactions to Logan's Egyptian ordeal. Why such disrespect?
In the aftermath of the disturbing attack on the CBS correspondent in Egypt, media organizations face tough questions about female reporters' safety
The Egyptian president defies reports of his resignation and clings to power — provoking protesters and embarrassing the U.S. Now what?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week