Pro-Mubarak activists have attacked the foreign media on the streets of Cairo. Here, five of the most dramatic attacks
As the world wonders if another "domino" country will fall after Egypt, autocratic regimes are trying to placate the masses before they take to the streets
After a special visit from an Obama envoy Tuesday, the embattled Egyptian leader said he'll step down in September. Is the U.S. elbowing its longtime ally out of power?
The Muslim Brotherhood is poised to grab a powerful role if Egypt's Hosni Mubarak falls. Would that be disastrous for the U.S.?
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
Subscribe to the Week