Pro-Mubarak activists have attacked the foreign media on the streets of Cairo. Here, five of the most dramatic attacks
As the world wonders if another "domino" country will fall after Egypt, autocratic regimes are trying to placate the masses before they take to the streets
After a special visit from an Obama envoy Tuesday, the embattled Egyptian leader said he'll step down in September. Is the U.S. elbowing its longtime ally out of power?
The Muslim Brotherhood is poised to grab a powerful role if Egypt's Hosni Mubarak falls. Would that be disastrous for the U.S.?
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- How Democrats might goad the GOP into shutting down the government
Subscribe to the Week