opinion briefs on this topic
Pro-Mubarak activists have attacked the foreign media on the streets of Cairo. Here, five of the most dramatic attacks
As the world wonders if another "domino" country will fall after Egypt, autocratic regimes are trying to placate the masses before they take to the streets
After a special visit from an Obama envoy Tuesday, the embattled Egyptian leader said he'll step down in September. Is the U.S. elbowing its longtime ally out of power?
The Muslim Brotherhood is poised to grab a powerful role if Egypt's Hosni Mubarak falls. Would that be disastrous for the U.S.?
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- The toughest question for 2016 Democratic presidential candidates
Subscribe to the Week