Across the country, gun-control advocates and opponents are making no secret of their often-passionate opinions
Claims that the massacre was a hoax have gone viral
Violent video games and movies contribute to violent behavior. It's time the entertainment world stopped pretending otherwise
The gun-rights group slams the president for balking at putting armed guards in schools while his daughters receive personal protection. Over the line?
A former U.S. attorney general joins a group of angry Republicans who really, really don't want the president to beef up gun laws through executive fiat
Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed into law the first major gun-control measure since Newtown, and he hopes other states will follow suit
Potential presidential contenders are moving quickly to establish their gun-control bona fides
The White House will reportedly consider 19 recommendations for unilateral action
Despite the NRA's fierce opposition to gun control, Obama has an opening
From FDR to Obama, liberals tend to achieve their policy goals when they find a way to co-opt big business
Universal background checks and a ban on high-capacity magazines are on the table
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week