Across the country, gun-control advocates and opponents are making no secret of their often-passionate opinions
Claims that the massacre was a hoax have gone viral
Violent video games and movies contribute to violent behavior. It's time the entertainment world stopped pretending otherwise
The gun-rights group slams the president for balking at putting armed guards in schools while his daughters receive personal protection. Over the line?
A former U.S. attorney general joins a group of angry Republicans who really, really don't want the president to beef up gun laws through executive fiat
Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed into law the first major gun-control measure since Newtown, and he hopes other states will follow suit
Potential presidential contenders are moving quickly to establish their gun-control bona fides
The White House will reportedly consider 19 recommendations for unilateral action
Despite the NRA's fierce opposition to gun control, Obama has an opening
From FDR to Obama, liberals tend to achieve their policy goals when they find a way to co-opt big business
Universal background checks and a ban on high-capacity magazines are on the table
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week