Alex Jones goes on a fist-shaking, finger-pointing, pro-gun rant on Morgan's CNN show
With extraordinary shortsightedness, Connecticut lawmakers want to publicize the addresses of handgun owners
Who at the Stamford Advocate approved this?
A suburban New York newspaper plots a map of the names and addresses of gun owners, and many readers are up in arms
For starters, the president can and should close the "gun show loophole"
Most Americans have stopped paying attention by the Friday before Christmas
Wayne LaPierre makes the case for more guns — a lot more
"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," claims the NRA's Wayne LaPierre
Tune in at 11 a.m. EST
The tragedy set off a surge in support for new gun control laws... and a buying frenzy in gun stores
While the nation mourns the deaths of 20 children in Connecticut, some companies are cashing in
America's powerful gun lobby swears it's ready to become part of the solution
After days of silence, the powerful lobbying group says it is heartbroken
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week