opinion briefs on this topic
Alex Jones goes on a fist-shaking, finger-pointing, pro-gun rant on Morgan's CNN show
With extraordinary shortsightedness, Connecticut lawmakers want to publicize the addresses of handgun owners
Who at the Stamford Advocate approved this?
A suburban New York newspaper plots a map of the names and addresses of gun owners, and many readers are up in arms
For starters, the president can and should close the "gun show loophole"
Most Americans have stopped paying attention by the Friday before Christmas
Wayne LaPierre makes the case for more guns — a lot more
"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," claims the NRA's Wayne LaPierre
Tune in at 11 a.m. EST
The tragedy set off a surge in support for new gun control laws... and a buying frenzy in gun stores
While the nation mourns the deaths of 20 children in Connecticut, some companies are cashing in
America's powerful gun lobby swears it's ready to become part of the solution
After days of silence, the powerful lobbying group says it is heartbroken
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- The Black Death is back
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
Subscribe to the Week