What's the inspiration behind the new devices? Evidently, Mythbusters has made its way to Mexican cable — or drug lords really like the shirt-shooters at NBA games
A new technology that analyzes the sweat from fingerprints could revolutionize the way police and employers detect drug use
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
Subscribe to the Week