From predators cuddling their would-be prey to a ram and deer "wedding," these animal pairs prove that love really is blind
Scores of animals native to the Sunshine State's swampy climate are disappearing in "dramatic" numbers — are alien snakes to blame?
White snowy owls that look an awful lot like Hedwig are being spotted above the continental U.S., sending birdwatchers and Potter fans into a frenzy
Scientists discover 57 rare hybrid sharks swimming off the Australian coast — and suggest two species mated to give their offspring a better shot at survival
Humans have long coveted the ultra-strong webbing of spiders — but it took a scientific breakthrough to actually harvest the stuff
A Chinese zoo creates an unusual family by fulfilling the apparent dream of two male penguins who just wanted a kid
The unlikely soulmates spice up life at a Chinese zoo with their interspecies love story
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week