Scientists play detective after 20 "perfectly intact skeletons" of ancient sea mammals are found thousands of feet away from the Pacific Ocean
Officials say the endangered birds must mate with females to pass on their genes. But what about love?
"It's as if they have some sort of in-built GPS system," says an awed researcher
An exotic-animal owner frees dozens of lions, tigers, and bears to terrorize Zanesville, Ohio, then shoots himself. Officials respond, controversially, by killing the animals
A paleontologist insists that a massive, octopus-like creature once terrorized the ocean — and turned the bones of its prey into a self-portrait
The lovable, errant bird nursed back to health in New Zealand goes missing just days after being released to return to his Antarctic home
We still haven't discovered most of the life on Earth, and we're killing it off before we can find it, scientists warn
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I choose not to be rich
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- Here's the last time Russia shot down a passenger plane
- What if The Purge was real?
Subscribe to the Week