He shook his trainer to death in front of a shocked crowd just over a year ago. Now, he's back entertaining children — and provoking new fears
Berlin's beloved, troubled polar bear died suddenly over the weekend at the age of four. Here's a look back at his life
Scientists in Africa think they've found the remains of a new type of dinosaur: The "Angolan giant"
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week