He shook his trainer to death in front of a shocked crowd just over a year ago. Now, he's back entertaining children — and provoking new fears
Berlin's beloved, troubled polar bear died suddenly over the weekend at the age of four. Here's a look back at his life
Scientists in Africa think they've found the remains of a new type of dinosaur: The "Angolan giant"
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- The safest seats are at the back of the plane — and 5 other surprising facts about airline crashes
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week