He shook his trainer to death in front of a shocked crowd just over a year ago. Now, he's back entertaining children — and provoking new fears
Berlin's beloved, troubled polar bear died suddenly over the weekend at the age of four. Here's a look back at his life
Scientists in Africa think they've found the remains of a new type of dinosaur: The "Angolan giant"
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- How America's broken immigration system is failing the military
Subscribe to the Week