He shook his trainer to death in front of a shocked crowd just over a year ago. Now, he's back entertaining children — and provoking new fears
Berlin's beloved, troubled polar bear died suddenly over the weekend at the age of four. Here's a look back at his life
Scientists in Africa think they've found the remains of a new type of dinosaur: The "Angolan giant"
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week