Success won't come easy. But here are a few features we'd eagerly welcome
The Museum of Modern Art adds 14 games to its art collection. Sadly, Pong, Mario, and Zelda haven't made the cut — yet
Here's one way to tell that you've been spending too much time with the Xbox: Your lips turn blue and you collapse
Fans of one of the most popular online gaming titles ever are increasingly jumping ship. Has WoW simply grown too stale? Is Diablo 3 to blame?
Fans are fawning over an independent, open-source game system that's already attracted over $4 million in funding on Kickstarter
In an ill-conceived effort to inspire male gamers to protect the iconic heroine, videogame developers have her fighting off a thuggish sexual predator
Parading scantily clad women around at technology conferences has become increasingly controversial, and some say it's time for the industry to grow up
Can Jesus take down Farmville? Game developer Lightside is banking on the notion that gospel can be addictively fun
The Xbox 360 console will reportedly be bundled with Kinect for a price that seems too good to be true. Perhaps it is
The popular Pictionary-like game just lost another 5 million users. Why are so many people suddenly abandoning the overnight gaming sensation?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Subscribe to the Week