Success won't come easy. But here are a few features we'd eagerly welcome
The Museum of Modern Art adds 14 games to its art collection. Sadly, Pong, Mario, and Zelda haven't made the cut — yet
Here's one way to tell that you've been spending too much time with the Xbox: Your lips turn blue and you collapse
Fans of one of the most popular online gaming titles ever are increasingly jumping ship. Has WoW simply grown too stale? Is Diablo 3 to blame?
Fans are fawning over an independent, open-source game system that's already attracted over $4 million in funding on Kickstarter
In an ill-conceived effort to inspire male gamers to protect the iconic heroine, videogame developers have her fighting off a thuggish sexual predator
Parading scantily clad women around at technology conferences has become increasingly controversial, and some say it's time for the industry to grow up
Can Jesus take down Farmville? Game developer Lightside is banking on the notion that gospel can be addictively fun
The Xbox 360 console will reportedly be bundled with Kinect for a price that seems too good to be true. Perhaps it is
The popular Pictionary-like game just lost another 5 million users. Why are so many people suddenly abandoning the overnight gaming sensation?
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week