Critics are impressed by Microsoft's beefy new Windows 8 slab
"Like a kid on Christmas morning, I grabbed the delivery bag, tore it open, and glanced at the contents — a blue box with the words 'Nokia Lumia 620' printed on it."
Are Oregon Trail and pogs enough to get users to ditch Chrome?
Steve Sinofsky, who was quietly being groomed to take over the company, is out. And many tech insiders are still trying to pick their jaws up off the floor
The venerable tech company goes all in with its new keyboard-equipped, Windows-powered slab
Microsoft enlists sun-soaked dancers to help unveil the new Windows slab
A guide to the company's aggressive new entry into the digital music market
A new wrist-mounted controller means you may never have to leave the couch to change the volume again
The Spectre One is a 23.6-inch, all-in-one machine that looks more than vaguely familiar...
Tech blogs are salivating over a sparkly new Windows Phone 8 handset that boasts a 4.5-inch display and an innovative new cordless charging pad
Google hits a legal setback in the smartphone wars, creating a window of opportunity for the unpopular Windows Phone to finally step into the spotlight
The software giant gives revamps its brand identity for the first time in 25 years. Were a few colored squares and some lackluster type really worth the wait?
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week