Microsoft's sleek new operating system boasts a simplified, tablet-like interface that leaves competitors "in the relative dust"
The Microsoft CEO disappoints many tech junkies with his lackluster swan song at the Consumer Electronics Show
After years of dreadful sales, the failed iPod competitor joins other doomed tech toys in the digital junkyard
Microsoft has already spent billions to take on the Google search juggernaut, and it's not giving up. Here's what you need to know
In a bold, unexpected move, the computing giant buys the internet calling pioneer for an eye-popping figure
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
Subscribe to the Week