Microsoft's sleek new operating system boasts a simplified, tablet-like interface that leaves competitors "in the relative dust"
The Microsoft CEO disappoints many tech junkies with his lackluster swan song at the Consumer Electronics Show
After years of dreadful sales, the failed iPod competitor joins other doomed tech toys in the digital junkyard
Microsoft has already spent billions to take on the Google search juggernaut, and it's not giving up. Here's what you need to know
In a bold, unexpected move, the computing giant buys the internet calling pioneer for an eye-popping figure
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 soldiers welcomed home by very happy dogs
Subscribe to the Week