Microsoft's sleek new operating system boasts a simplified, tablet-like interface that leaves competitors "in the relative dust"
The Microsoft CEO disappoints many tech junkies with his lackluster swan song at the Consumer Electronics Show
After years of dreadful sales, the failed iPod competitor joins other doomed tech toys in the digital junkyard
Microsoft has already spent billions to take on the Google search juggernaut, and it's not giving up. Here's what you need to know
In a bold, unexpected move, the computing giant buys the internet calling pioneer for an eye-popping figure
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 6 constitutional amendments that just missed the cut
Subscribe to the Week