Microsoft's sleek new operating system boasts a simplified, tablet-like interface that leaves competitors "in the relative dust"
The Microsoft CEO disappoints many tech junkies with his lackluster swan song at the Consumer Electronics Show
After years of dreadful sales, the failed iPod competitor joins other doomed tech toys in the digital junkyard
Microsoft has already spent billions to take on the Google search juggernaut, and it's not giving up. Here's what you need to know
In a bold, unexpected move, the computing giant buys the internet calling pioneer for an eye-popping figure
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week